- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its original volume.
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
- Gaps around pipe entries through walls.
- Gaps around window frames, door frames.
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- Door frames
- Timber structures
- Window sills and thresholds.
- Window frames
- Behind cladding to exterior walls.
- Behind soffit and barge boards
- In automotive applications.
- ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES.
- Shake can well before use (about 20 times).
- For the FILL AND FIX PRODUCT, carefully fix nozzle. Do not over tighten or force.
- ALWAYS USE CAN UPSIDE DOWN. For GUN GRADE, tighten securely into one of our range of guns.
- Only partially fill cavities as the foam will expand to fill the remaining space. Any excess foam can be removed whilst still wet with EVERFLEX FOAM CLEANER. Cured foam must be removed mechanically.. When used for fixing door frames, supports must be used until the foam is fully cured.
|Expansion||37 litres (750ml can)|
|Cell Structure||Medium fine|
|Tack Free||Approx. 8 minutes|
|Cuttable||20 mins to 1 hour depending on bead dimensions.|
|Full Load Bearing Stability||App, 12 hours (20mm bead)|
|Working Temps||5oC - 25oC. (Optimum 20oC)|
|Tensile Strength||18N/cm2 (DIN 53455)|
|Elongation At Tension||30% (DIN 53455)|
|Shear Strength||8N/cm2 (DIN 53422))|
|Flexural Strength||20N/cm2 (DIN 53423)|
|Compressive Strength||5N/cm2 (DIN 53421) at 10% stress.|
|Water Absorption||0.3 Vol % (DIN 53428)|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.04 W/Mk (DIN 52612)|
|Temp Res Of Cured Bead||Long Term: -40 - +100oC|
|Short Term: -40 - +130oC|
|Building Material Class||B3 (DIN 4102, Part 1)|