Robus Disabled Toilet Alarm Kit IP20, White
This simple yet effective alarm system is an absolute necessity for all disabled toilet facilities.
Consideration should also be given to installing this kit into toilets and bathrooms that may be used by the elderly, the young, or people who may have conditions where urgent assistance maybe required.
Low voltage interconnections between the components of the kit make installation simple and safe.
This kit is ideal for installation in toilets or bathrooms in:
- Commercial buildings
- Public buildings
- Sports facilities
- Sheltered housing
- Care homes
- Granny flats
- Assisted living establishments
- Health centres
- Over-door light and sounder, one toilet reset switch, one main control module, ceiling pull unit with pullcord and disabled WC sticker
- Simply pull cord to activate sound alarm & over-door light outside room
- System can be extended with 2 additional pull cords or one additional pull cord and sounder
- Pull cord length 275cm
- Monitored 24hr backup battery ensures system works in the event of power failure
- Test facility of alarm sounders and lights provides safety for users
- Parts also sold separately as accessories